We are a multi-award winning architectural and building consultancy practice, working across the UK and internationally.
Through our multi-service, multi-sector and multi-geographical nature, we are able to provide value that goes beyond what is typically delivered in the industry, supplying a service that draws from our comprehensive and inclusive knowledge and experience base running throughout our practice.
We are looking to find a Bid and Marketing Assistant to join our Central Marketing team in a new role to support with the delivery of high-quality bid submissions and marketing communication activities.
This role will include both written and graphical work across both bids and marketing. You will need to be comfortable with copywriting tasks and working with the Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign.
AHR’s Central Marketing team is based in our Manchester office and supports the practice across eight services, nine sectors and ten offices, providing marketing and business development.
• Support the writing and development of bids and marketing materials, including case studies, brochures, eshots, web pages, capability statements, curricula vitae, presentations and project experience sheets
• Write and produce all elements of social media posts across our LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram channels, as well as post the content
• Create graphics and video content
• Contribute to the writing and creation of award submissions
• Produce submissions in response to pre-qualification questionnaires and invitation to tenders
• Assist in creating written bid responses by turning technical knowledge and thoughts into compelling copy
• Ensure that material is grammatically correct, well-researched and without spelling mistakes
• Undertake research and market study of potential clients and projects as required
• Maintain company registrations to various industry associations
• Assist in keeping the bid toolkit up to date
• Work with the central marketing team to bring new ideas and proposals to the team to help keep the bid material fresh and compelling
• Assist in keeping BD and marketing intranet pages up to date
• Support with the creation of digital marketing collateral including eshots, web pages, ebrochures
• Provide general support to the Sales Director and Central Marketing team on general administrative as well as business development and marketing-related activities
Skills & Experience Required
• Able to communicate effectively in verbal, written and design formats using appropriate media for different audiences both internally and externally
• Proficient in InDesign, Word, Excel, Powerpoint wider experience of Adobe Creative Suite is essential
• Excellent copywriting skills with the ability to rework technical content for a wider audience
• Attention to detail is essential to ensure that any material generated is grammatically and visually correct, free of spelling errors, on brand and conveys the correct message
• Good team working and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels
• Excellent organisation skills with ability to co-ordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work within brand guidelines and with pre-determined templates
• 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, increasing to 27 days upon reaching 5 years’ continuous service
• Life Assurance Scheme
• Health Cash Plan
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Long Service Awards
• Refer a friend scheme
If this role sounds like it is for you, please apply through our careers site. You will be asked to upload your CV (with a consolidated covering letter) stating why you feel you will be a good candidate for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on your background or needs, if you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier, please let us know.
**** Please check your Junk Mail/Spam for application acknowledgements and any updates on your application, including invites to interview, as some email accounts automatically divert there****