We are a multi-award winning architectural and building consultancy practice, founded in 1835, working across the UK and internationally.
Through our multi-service, multi-sector and multi-geographical nature, we are able to provide value that goes beyond what is typically delivered in the industry, supplying a service that draws from our comprehensive and inclusive knowledge and experience base running throughout our practice.
An opportunity has arisen for a technically outstanding Architectural Technologist/Technician to join our Huddersfield office.
With a proven track record as an Architectural Technologist/Technician, you will have sound knowledge of construction and detailing. Your structured approach to problem-solving and decision-making will complement your ability to work with minimum supervision as a collaborative team member.
Required Skills and Experience
• At least four years post-qualification experience
• Demonstrable experience in leading or assisting with the delivery of production packages
• Proficient in Revit with at least two years’ continual use in practice as the primary design/delivery tool
• Experienced in job running from RIBA stages 4 to 6
• Experience in any of the following sectors; Schools, HE, Offices, Residential or Healthcare
• Confident and enthusiastic
• Good design skills
• Very good technical level of spoken and written English
If this role sounds like it is for you, please apply through our careers site. You will be asked to upload your CV (with a consolidated covering letter) stating why you feel you will be a good candidate for this role.
*We will also require a copy of your portfolio. This can either be uploaded as part of your CV, or in a later section of the online application process if your portfolio is saved in a different document format.